OE200 Wine Refractometer 137528LO
The OE200 Wine Refractometer gives you quick, accurate readings of dissolved sugars. The sharp, high-contrast scale provides fast and easy readings when testing grapes, citrus fruits, fruit juices, soft drinks, melons and maple sap. Using the rugged OE200 wine refractometer to measure sugar levels at harvest time eliminates guesswork and helps you maximize profits.
Used for viniculture, this OE200 Wine Refractometer provides quick, accurate readings of dissolved sucrose (Brix), grape must density (Oe°) and grape sugar content (Klo).
- Ideal for testing grapes for the wine making industry, but also citrus fruits, fruit juices, soft drinks, melons and maple sap
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) provides accurate readings without the need for correction tables or temperature measurement
- Large, easy-to-read scales
- Black polycarbonate housings helps improve image quality by reducing stray light. Blue painted prisms improve visibility of the scale.
- IP67 rated (dust proof and water-resistant). The new polymer housing and double-cemented glass optics, the OE200 Wine Refractometer is extremely rugged and impact resistant, able to withstand repeated drops from 3 feet.
- 1 Year Warranty
- No batteries required
- Affordably priced
|Range:||Oe° (Oechsle) = 0-200
Brix (% Sugar) = 0-45
K1° (Klosterneuburger) = 0-40
|Scale Divisions:||Oe° (Oechsle) = 2 and 5
Brix (% Sugar) = 0.5
K1° (Klosterneuburger) = 0.5
|Refractive Index Range:||1.3330-1.4100|
|Calibration Liquid:||Distilled Water|