Digital Clinic-Chek Refractometer 13940021
Save Money, Time, and Increase Productivity!
- Measure urine specific gravity (USG) from 1.000 to 1.040
- Measure serum protein concentration from 1.6 to 15.0g/100mL
- Measure refractive index from 1.3330 to 1.4465
- Clinic-Chek features a 5-digit, full view LCD screen that displays all pertinent measurement data in one view. This feature reduces the costs associated with reading errors and eliminates scrolling values. Since the instrument is programmed with multiple measurement scales, only one unit is needed.
- Clinic-Chek has an affordable cost of ownership. You can read over 10,000 measurements on two "AAA" batteries, which are included. The instrument has an automatic shutdown feature that preserves battery life.
A multi-scale clinical refractometer ideally sited for the medical clinic, laboratory, and for athletic/wrestling hydration measurement.
Three measurement scales in one model allow more flexibility and cost savings. More accurate than hydrometers and test strips.
Easy to operate and provides quick results. The LCD digital display is easy to read and removes the subjectivity of shadow line interpretation across a small scale used in conventional handheld refractometers.
Reading errors are eliminated with this easy to use clinical refractometer.
Measure body fluids (Urine and Blood Serum) without placing the sample near your face as required with other optical manual models. This measurement is safer and more convenient.
|USG Range/Accuracy:||1.000 to 1.040 / 0.005 USG|
|Serum Protein Range/Accuracy:||1.6 to 15.0 / 0.1|
|Brix Reading Accuracy:||0.2|
|Refractive Index Range/Accuracy:||1.3330 to 1.4465 / 0.0002|
|Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC):||68°F / 20°C|
|Ratings and Compliance:||IP65 Dustproof/Water Resistant, CE, RoHS, WEEE Complaint|
|Dimensions:||54 x 27 x 100 mm / 2.1 x 1.1 x 3.9 inches|
|Weight:||100 grams / 3.5 ounces|
|Power:||10,000 measurements using 2 "AAA" batteries, included|