Combustible Gases (Methane) Detector 8100P
Because these detectors are custom made to individual applications, all sales are final. No returns or refunds available after purchase.
Specify range required when ordering (0-25, 0-50 or 0-100% LEL)
- Rugged, compact, lightweight with should carrying case and instrument case
- Uses a UL approved solid state sensor with 1 year warranty (estimated life over 10 years)
- Audio/visual alarms
- Low battery warning light
- Accurate analog or digital reading for PPM or % LEL
- Rechargeable Ni/Cad battery and built-in battery charger
- Fast warm up time 3-4 minutes and response time
- Sensor high poison resistant to sulphur, lead, silicone and halogenated compounds
- 115 or 220 VAC line charge
The portable toxic gas or combustible gases detector with audio/visual alarms and meter display is ideal for confined space monitoring. The detector is compact, light weight and battery operated. With built-in charger and Ni-Cad batteries allows the unit 10 hours of continuous operation. The hand held probe with the sensor (no mechanical pump) and 5 feet of wire provides local are gas measuring. Analog meter, or 4-digit large LCD display indicates PPM or % LEL. Shoulder held carrying case and instrument case are included.
Each detector includes: Sensor, controller, batteries, carrying case, charge cable, probe with wire connector and electronic instrument case.
Standard Model includes: Analog meter (ppm or % LEL), LED alarm, audio alarm, low battery and charge indicators, and built-in charger.
|Dimensions:||8"H x 5"W x 3"D|
|Operating Temperature:||-10°F to +150°F|
|Meter Display:||Analog PPM or % LEL, or optional 4 digit LCD indicates PPM or % LEL|
|Power:||3.6V DC NiCad battery|
|Power Usage:||2.0 watt maximum|
|Operating Hours:||10 hours continuous (minimum)|
|Battery Signal:||Visual Yellow LED indicates Low Battery|
|Battery Charger:||Built-in charger, 115 VAC or Optional 220 VAC|
|Panel Controls:||Zero and Span adjustments|
|Alarms:||Visual Red LED, Audio buzzer 75 dB|
|Panel Indicators:||Power On (Green LED), In-Charge (Orange LED)|
|Weight:||2 lbs. (13 lbs. in case)|