Ammonia Detector 5200P
Because these detectors are custom made to individual applications, all sales are final. No returns or refunds available after purchase.
- Rugged, compact, lightweight with should carrying case and instrument case
- Uses a UL approved solid state sensor with 1 year warranty (estimated life over 10 years)
- Audio/visual alarms
- Low battery warning light
- Accurate analog or digital reading for PPM or % LEL
- Rechargeable Ni/Cad battery and built-in battery charger
- Fast warm up time 3-4 minutes and response time
- Sensor high poison resistant to sulphur, lead, silicone and halogenated compounds
- 115 or 220 VAC line charge
The portable toxic gas or combustible gases detector with audio/visual alarms and meter display is ideal for confined space monitoring. The detector is compact, light weight and battery operated. With built-in charger and Ni-Cad batteries allows the unit 10 hours of continuous operation. The hand held probe with the sensor (no mechanical pump) and 5 feet of wire provides local are gas measuring. Analog meter, or 4-digit large LCD display indicates PPM or % LEL. Shoulder held carrying case and instrument case are included.
Each detector includes: Sensor, controller, batteries, carrying case, charge cable, probe with wire connector and electronic instrument case.
Standard Model includes: Analog meter (ppm or % LEL), LED alarm, audio alarm, low battery and charge indicators, and built-in charger.
Specify range required when ordering (0-100, 0-500, 0-1000, 0-5000 ppm)
|Dimensions:||8"H x 5"W x 3"D|
|Operating Temperature:||-10°F to +150°F|
|Meter Display:||Analog PPM or % LEL, or optional 4 digit LCD indicates PPM or % LEL|
|Power:||3.6V DC NiCad battery|
|Power Usage:||2.0 watt maximum|
|Operating Hours:||10 hours continuous (minimum)|
|Battery Signal:||Visual Yellow LED indicates Low Battery|
|Battery Charger:||Built-in charger, 115 VAC or Optional 220 VAC|
|Panel Controls:||Zero and Span adjustments|
|Alarms:||Visual Red LED, Audio buzzer 75 dB|
|Panel Indicators:||Power On (Green LED), In-Charge (Orange LED)|
|Weight:||2 lbs. (13 lbs. in case)|