300011C Certified Salt Refractometer 0-100 PPT w/ATC
These portable refractometers work in ambient light with no battery or other power source necessary. They can be used in labs, on production lines, in the field or anywhere. Simply place a drop or two of a sample on the prism and read the results immediately. With reasonable care, the reliability, precision, and optical performance will last forever.
Refractometer comes complete with:
- Rubber coated hand grip and construction, which insulates the test solution from inaccuracies caused by the body heat of the user.
- Covered eye piece and bright, clearly defined scale, with large easy-to-read measurements.
- All the accessories for immediate use, including calibration tools and solutions, full instructions, transfer pipettes and protective cases.
This refractometer features Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC), which makes manual temperature corrections unnecessary. Double scale in parts per thousand and specific gravity. Measures salt content in sea water, aquariums, breeding ponds, or pickling-brines. While the scale is calibrated for sodium chloride, it can also be used for calcium chloride, barium cobalt, magnesium, cesium, potassium, sodium chloride, cupric sulfate, potassium iodide, citric acid and acetic acid (vinegar), when tested against a known standard.
Comes with a hard carrying case, calibration solution, and calibration tool.
Certified product comes with:
- A serial number
- A calibration or certification label
- A certificate attached to the box
This instrument comes supplied with a "Certificate of Calibration"
"Certificate of Calibration" = Specifies that the product has been tested and adjusted to the standard they are tested against.
|0-100 Parts Per Thousand||1||±1|
|1.000 to 1.070 Specific Gravity||0.001||±0.001|