300006C Certified Salt Refractometer 0-28%
Certified Salt Refractometer - 300006C
The certification process may take up to two weeks, and products are promptly shipped once completed.
Each certified product comes with:
- A serial number
- A calibration or certification label
- One of three certificates. The type of certificate varies by product.
"Certificate of Compliance"
Specifies that the product has been tested and found to be within its stated tolerance for accuracy.
"Certification of Calibration"
Similar to above, but for products which can be adjusted to the standard they are tested against.
"Certificate Traceable to N.I.S.T."
Specifies that the standards against which the product has been certified or calibrated were themselves calibrated by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (N.I.S.T.), or with N.I.S.T. calibrated equipment under conditions specified by N.I.S.T.
These portable refractometers work in ambient light with no battery or other power source necessary. They can be used in labs, on production lines, in the field or anywhere. Simply place a drop or two of a sample on the prism and read the results immediately. With reasonable care, the reliability, precision, and optical performance will last forever.
Refractometer comes complete with:
- Rubber coated hand grip and construction, which insulates the test solution from inaccuracies caused by the body heat of the user.
- Covered eye piece and bright, clearly defined scale, with large easy-to-read measurements.
- All the accessories for immediate use, including calibration tools and solutions, full instructions, transfer pipettes and protective cases.
Measures salt content in sea water, aquariums, breeding ponds, pickling-brines. While the scale is calibrated for sodium chloride, it can also be used for calcium chloride, barium cobalt, magnesium, cesium, potassium, sodium chloride, cupric sulfate, potassium iodide, citric acid and acetic acid (vinegar), when tested against a known standard. Comes with a hard carrying case, calibration solution and calibration tool.
|0-28% Sodium Chloride||0.2%||±0.2%|