Abbe Mark III Refractometer 1310488M
- Internal LED's for long-life illumination
- Automatic temperature correction between 10°C and 40°C
- Lighted LCD display
- Multi measurement scales - holds up to 14 custom scales
- Multilingual menus - English, Spanish, German and French
- Automatic temperature equilibration detection
- Ports for connecting an external circulator
- Connect to PC via RS-232 ports
The Abbe Mark III refractometer is the new standard-bearer of Abby-style refractometers. The Mark III continues the tradition of quality, durability, and reliability established by the Mark II. The Abbe Mark III has many advanced upgrades, including menu-driven operation, LCD display, and internal LED's for long-life illumination. The Abbe Mark III meets the rigorous testing requirements of various industries, including food and beverage, chemical, pharmaceutical and petroleum.
Customize the Abbe Mark III to fit most application needs. In addition to the %Brix and Refractive Index (RI) scales, the Abbe Mark III can hold up to 14 custom scales, all with Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC).
Certified NIST Calibration Oil: 1.51432 RI (#13K41330) is included with the Abbe Mark III.
|RI Reading Range:||1.3106 to 1.7000 nD / ±0.0001 nD|
|Brix Range/Accuracy:||0.0 to 95.0% (per ICUMSA) / ±0.1%|
|Temperature Control Method:||External Bath Circulator (not included)|
|Temperature Control Range:||10°C to 80°C|
|Temperature Compensation Range:||10°C to 40°C|
|Calibration Set Point or Set Point/Span||User Defined|
|Prism Assembly:||Glass prism sealed with epoxy in Stainless Steel Housing|
|Power:||110V/220V, 50 Hz/60 Hz|